The Riddle Stone

I read "The Riddle Stone".
One day, dad found some from floorboards.
It was a stone which was written some strange things on it.
Chip took the stone to school and showed it to Hong. The writing was Chinese.

They showed it to Hong's grandfather. He told them it said "Do You Mind?"
"It may be a riddle. See! The stone is broken. Maybe the answer is on the other half." Hong's grandfather said.
After that, they went to Biff's room and talked about the stone. Suddenly, the magic key began to glow and it took them to a rocky valley. There was a signpost pointing four ways.
Then, they met a boy sitting on a rock. "My name is Ty." he said. They asked him to know which road they should walk...



It was good because the pictures in this story is very beautiful. They are Chinese things painting in the book. The people in the story also looks like the Chinese.
So, I thought it is minute. In the series, this story's pictures may be the best for me!
There are Part 2 in the series, so I want to read it in my summer vacation!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Mr Bean: The Palace of Bean

Little snow-white

The Christmas Disco