The New Baby

I read "The New Baby".
Jo was expecting a baby. "What good news!" said everyone.
Wilma's mum found the old buggy and it looed a bit dirty. A wheel had come off.
"We can do it up." said Wilma's mum.

Biff and Chip heard the news, and they told their parents.
Dad and Mum found the old cot, but it looked a bit scruffy. "We can do it up." said Dad.

After that, people who heard the news told some their friends the news one after another. 

"The baby is coming. It's time to go." said Jo...


I don't have younger brother and younger sister. I want to have, but it is impossible now. So, I envy them in the story. My cousin have a baby, but I have not met the baby yet. I am looking forward to meeting him!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Little snow-white

Mr Bean: The Palace of Bean

The Christmas Disco