The Magic Key

I read "The Magic Key".
Chip found something glowing in a box by Chip's bed.
Chip was surprised. "It's magic." he said.
He took the box to Biff's bed room. "Biff, look at the box." he said.

They opened the box and looked inside. "It's magic." they said.
Biff picked a glowing key up from the box. Then, the magic began.
They got smaller and smaller. Everything in the room were big, and Biff and Chip began to explore the room. They looked the house in Biff's room. They tried to open the door and windows, but they couldn't. Then, something was coming...


I read many books of this series. It is the first story. I didn't know the beginning, so I had wondered what was the magic key and where it was from. I thought that it was sudden the beginning than I had thought. I will borrow all story of the series in my summer vacation!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Little snow-white

Mr Bean: The Palace of Bean

The Christmas Disco