The Flying Carpet

I read "The Flying Carpet".
Biff's carpet had a big hole. However, "We can't afford a new one. Sorry, Biff." Dad said.
Dad, Biff and Chip went to a junk shop because dad wanted to buy a bookcase for Kipper's room. Then, Biff found a carpet and she liked it. She asked Dad if she could have it and he bought it for her.

Biff cleaned it after going home. It was very dirty so, she gave the carpet a shampoo.
"It looks quite old, so maybe it's worth a lot of money. " she said.
Biff was reading a book on the carpet. Kipper also read a book on it.
Suddenly, the magic key began to glow, and Biff, Kipper and the carpet went to adventure.


The carpet flew over deserts and mountain with Biff and Kipper. There were a town.
"I wonder if we're going to land?" Biff said.
However, the carpet didn't. It stopped by a window at the top of a tower. Then, Biff and Kipper saw a little boy crying in the tower. He was a prisoner...


This story was very funny. I dreamed I want to fly the sky in my childhood.
So, it seemed enjoyable adventure. I always think that I wonder if I could go to the story when I read them. I want to read more!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Little snow-white

Mr Bean: The Palace of Bean

The Christmas Disco