The Dragon Tree

I read "The Dragon Tree".
Kipper was looking at a book about a dragon, but he couldn't read the story.
He asked Biff to read it, but she didn't because she didn't like dragons.
So, he asked Chip to read the story. "I like dragon." said Chip.
Then, the magic key began to glow. They took it to Biff's room, and the adventure started.

It took them to a wood. Floppy also came to there, but he didn't like the wood.
Then, an owl flew out of a tree. He ran away because he didn't like the owl.
He ran beside a tree. Biff, Chip and Kipper looked for Floppy.
Then, they found "The Dragon Tree". There was Floppy in the tree, but he was had by a dragon...


I play game sometimes. Some dragons appear in the game. So, I want to go to the story. I want to play the game when I will be free!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Little snow-white

Mr Bean: The Palace of Bean

The Christmas Disco