Rescue!

I read "Rescue!".
Wilf and Biff were blowing bubbles. Then the magic key began to glow.
The key took them to a flat rocky place. There were many mountains.
Then, an aeroplane came. The pilot of it was a woman. It was Princess Aisha.
Biff and Wilf had met her before in another adventure.
She came to the planet because she had to rescue her sister Lisa.

She asked them to help her to do it, and they decided to do. They climbed a steep rock. "This is scary." Wilf said. After that, they find a fort on a cliff. "That's where Lisa is." Aisha said. However, Biff and Wilf didn't know how to go to there. Then, Aisha said...


I thought that the adventure is the best in the series so far. To climb the wall, to rescue a friend or family, to escape from enemies... It seems very fun! When I was an elementary school student, I long for such adventure...
Someday, I want to do such adventure!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Mr Bean: The Palace of Bean

Little snow-white

The Christmas Disco