Pocket Money

I read "Pocket Money".
Dad showed his children paper named "Pocket money chart" .
He wrote some jobs' names. "If you do the jobs without a fuss, you get extra pocket money. " he said. Children needed extra pocket money on holiday. So Biff and Kipper washed up and dried, and Chip took a dog Floppy for a walk. Parents liked the system, but children didn't like it.

Next day, they went to the beach. Dad, Chip and Biff were looking for shells. Then, Biff got a fossil. They all started to find fossils. Chip found a broken one. After that, they went back.
When they went back, they stopped a shop. Then, Biff found a amazing one. "I'll need the extra pocket money to afford this." she said....

I began to want to go to camp after I read this story.
The family is looks very funny. I want to see my family soon!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Mr Bean: The Palace of Bean

Little snow-white

The Christmas Disco