Drawing Adventure

I read "Drawing Adventure".
Wilma liked drawing clothes. She showed Biff them. While Biff and Wilma were seeing  them, Chip was painting a volcano.
Then, Wilma moved her leg and kicked Chip's water over.
He flicked paint over Wilma's picture because he was angry at her.
"Your drawing are silly," said Chip. Then, the magic key began to glow.

The key took them to a volcano looked like Chip's painting. However, Chip didn't be there.
There were girls Wilma drew. One of the girls called to Wilma. "Do you like my top?"
"Do you like my boots?" said a girl. "Do you like my top?"
Suddenly, the volcano began to spit out blobs of red paint...


I thought that Chip was childish because he was angry at Wilma even though she didn't kick the water on purpose. After all, he apologized to her for his attitude.
Such situation often happened in my childhood. So I read this story while sympathizing.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Little snow-white

Mr Bean: The Palace of Bean

The Christmas Disco